Update!

by

Hi guys! So I thought I would give a quick update as to what I have been up to, and why I have had a lack of post lately!

 I made a youtube channel ; I am putting time into that and most ideas I have, I am putting into videos instead of blog posts! But I will be trying to juggle both better in the next couple weeks! 
(My channel is Outofashionn)

I started working my other job as well ; So now I am working 6 days a week! Which is tiring!!! I find it hard to feel inspired when I am so so tired! Its also hard to make time for a video/post when I work all the time! But I am doing my best! 

My hair change! ; So I have started wearing my hair curly! I am so not use to this. So I feel a bit self conscious and awkward. As well, I have not figured out how to make it "Work" on camera. I am pushing myself because I really love the look of big, curly, full hair! (I think this is the major reason for the lack of posts!)

So with all that being said!! I did post a haul on my youtube channel earlier today! So check it out and let me know what you think!!

Here are a couple pictures of my natural hair! I have an appointment downtown at The Curl Ambassadors on Friday! So I'm sure my curls will be a lot happier after that as well!



  




Okay! So that is it for today's post! Enjoy the rest of your week and I will see you soon!!

xx Sarah