Fall is finally here...

by

The crispness of the air is finally back, the beautiful coloured leaves are falling from the trees and it's finally time to layer. I absolutely love fall. It is the most beautiful season, everything seems a lot better. From food to fashion. 

I can finally lay in bed with a cold nose and warm feet. Also my birthday is in October so I get excited about that as well. I love layering my basic spring/summer pieces with thick fun sweaters and chunky scarves. I also adore Starbucks drinks in the fall. It's such a treat to have a tasty salted caramel mocha (My favorite) to warm your tummy as you're walking down the street. 

So this post has very little rhyme or reason, Just a simple Happy fall. 

Here is a warm and wonderful outfit. Might do a post on it.
Pastel green in fall. Love it. 
Love Sarah xx