Wen Cleansing Conditioner| Review

by

Hi Everyone! So if you have been following me since the beginning you would have seen my hair ombre, curly, straight, ombre again and then straight and dyed back to a natural dark brow/black. So taking all that in, my hair is pretty dry. Curly hair is naturally really dry, but when you add heat damage to that, it only makes it worse, as well as bleach. See where I'm going here? It's just not good.

I have tried a lot of products, and have been interested in Wen for a long time. I have seen in infomercials, which I am sure everyone has. But I hate how gimmicky it seemed. After a lot of fussing I was in a Sephora and spotted it! They had the whole kit, but I was really just interested in the cleansing condition. It was sulphate free and in turn a lot less drying then other shampoo, conditioner combo's that I was using.

I purchased the cleansing conditioner when I had my curly hair and it was amazing, I used it to wash and as a leave in. I loved it so much, my hair was healthier and soft as well as the smell of the product is amazing. I found it super easy to use for my curls. Then when I started to wear my hair straight, I did not feel the need to use it any more (I had finished my first bottle in 2 months). My hair was dry and breaking, just like it was before I started using it. I went out and bought a second bottle and noticed a difference with my first use. It really is an amazing product, it is super hydrating and conditioning, as well as I have found that it keeps the colour in my hair like it claims to do. With the almost 40$ price tag, I think it is really worth it if you need the regular moisture to your hair. As well is saves you time in the shower and money from buying other products. This is a must for me!


What are your thoughts on the Wen Cleansing Conditioner?